Summer Forest Bathing Audio Guide (ENG)
With this English spoken Summer Forest Bathing Audio Guide you can enjoy a guided forest bathing session in the summer, the season of growth, development and ripening.
In this audio guide, I accompany you with short meditations and simple assignments called "invitations" that help you to be in and with nature in a slow and sensory way and get out of your head and into your body. I will first tell you about the (energetic) summer, how you can mirror yourself to the rhythm and processes characteristic of this season. The invitations in this audio guide are suitable to do in a natural environment that shows features of summer, both early summer and late summer.
Duration: 92 minutes
File type: mp3
How does it work?
- After downloading the audio guide, put this file on your smartphone.
- You use the audio guide in a place in nature where you feel comfortable. This could be a place you know well or a new place. With the audio guide you can practice forest bathing in a forest, but this is also possible in a park, your garden, or another natural environment. Ideally, this is a quiet place, without too many distractions.
- In addition to your smartphone with the audio file on it, you bring earbuds. When you are in nature and ready for your guided forest bathing session, put in one earbud and leave the other one out. That way you can hear the audio guide as well as the sounds around you.
- You also bring: a seat cover or mat; a notebook pen and paper; and if you want something to eat or drink.
- I advise you to start the audio guide from a place in nature that feels good and where you can sit, stand or lie down for a while.
- Then follow the audio guide. Relax, experiment and enjoy.