Forest Bathing Autumn Audio Guide (ENG)
With this English spoken forest bathing audio guide you can enjoy a guided forest bathing session in one of the most intense seasons known in nature; the autumn.
In this audio guide, I accompany you with short meditations and simple assignments called "invitations" that help you to be in and with nature in a delayed and sensory way and get out of your head and into your body. I also talk about autumn and how to mirror yourself to the rhythm and processes of this season. The invitations in this audio guide are suitable to do in a natural environment that displays features of autumn such as fallen leaves, and a variety of colors.
Want to know what it sounds like? Listen to it on Soundcloud.
Duration: 92 minutes
File type: mp3
How does it work?
- After downloading the audio guide, put this file on your smartphone.
- You use the audio guide in a place in nature where you feel comfortable. This could be a place you know well or a new place. With the audio guide you can take a guided forest bathing session in a forest, but this is also possible in a park, your garden, or another natural environment. Ideally, this is a quiet place without too many distractions.
- In addition to your smartphone with the audio file on it, you bring headphones. When you are in nature and ready for your guided forest bathing session, put in one earpiece of your headphones and leave the other earpiece out. That way you can hear the audio guide as well as the sounds around you.
- I also advise you to bring a pen and paper.
- Then you follow the audio guide. Relax, experiment and enjoy.